Monday, September 13, 2010

Image


I've been thinking about how we see one another. Is it possible to see someone for their true worth? I mean how does God see each one of us here on earth? What does it mean that Christ died for the world, but not all will receive Him? And does that diminish your value if you reject Him? If I believe that everyone is made in the image of God, this should overflow to how I treat individuals whether they are friends of mine or people on the streets. Is it enough to just not be rude to all the other people I come in contact with everyday? This simple idea of everyone being in the image of God is so profound, and is essential for me to try my best to understand it. That is because that would hopefully determine how I treat pretty much everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment