Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter





You may be wondering: What did Tiffany do over Easter weekend?
Answer: She spent the weekend with Denise Ramos and her wonderful family. Celebrated Christ's resurrection. And did Bikram Yoga for the first time.
Then you may be wondering: What is Bikram Yoga?
Answer: Basically it is doing yoga in a room that is 106-110 degrees hot for 90 minutes. It was actually really awesome. There were a couple of moments where I thought I was going to throw up or pass out, but it was totally worth it after because my muscles were so relaxed and my skin silk smooth.

My easter weekend was amazing thanks to Denise and her folks :).

2 comments:

  1. Yikes to the yoga. Feeling like you're going to throw up or pass out is not so good, dearie. Go to the beach for some muscle relaxation and rub some sand on your skin for silky smoothness. It's a better alternative. =)

    ReplyDelete